Sam thinks: Wonder do they have Barry's Tea and Tayto crisps here?
Looks so amazing Marta! They look like movie sets. Looking forward to reading lots more of your adventures. You should post the story about your baby tooth. With a photo!
Yay! This looks great! So nice to be part of your life again, even from a distance. As Chris would say: I love the internet! x
I am jealous of those lovely avenues, cafes, antique shops etc!
Paddy , then you should celebrate Deirdre's final year somewhere in Buenos Aires... !
I always believe in choice:Deirdre, would you like a weekend in Camden Town or a week in Buenos Aires? Take your time thinking about it....
Publicar un comentario
6 comentarios:
Sam thinks: Wonder do they have Barry's Tea and Tayto crisps here?
Looks so amazing Marta! They look like movie sets. Looking forward to reading lots more of your adventures. You should post the story about your baby tooth. With a photo!
Yay! This looks great! So nice to be part of your life again, even from a distance. As Chris would say: I love the internet! x
I am jealous of those lovely avenues, cafes, antique shops etc!
Paddy , then you should celebrate Deirdre's final year somewhere in Buenos Aires... !
I always believe in choice:
Deirdre, would you like a weekend in Camden Town or a week in Buenos Aires? Take your time thinking about it....
Publicar un comentario