lunes, junio 16

Chinatown

what can I say about the light today?!
we walked to el Barrio Chino - a quick coffee and off to get that winter sun





even the vegetable stalls looked special today




and we got there





bought some seaweed, soysauce, green tea, shitaky mushrooms..... and all the rest!!!
ate a big meal here





not here



back across the rails



through a market ( how many "mates" could Sam buy?)





and home before the sun sets, just in time for our parents weekly call



We love Bank Holidays!

12 comentarios:

Andrew Judge dijo...

Wow! An epic walk about town. How appropriate for Bloomsday.

Ciara Brehony dijo...

Thanks for sharing such a lovely day with us. Beautiful photos. I especially love the photo of the railway line, and the last two.
Happy days!

Emma dijo...

What beautiful photos. The light is really lovely. I love the one of the fruit stall and the railway tracks and the mate cups and the last one. All of them, in fact!

Mrs.French dijo...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like a lovely walk.

Paddy dijo...

That was a great stroll a varied scenery. Great photos. You should make up a little picture book of the best of them....'Samarta's Productions.'

Anónimo dijo...

Estoooo, ¿porque todos los comentarios son en inglés? ¿Dónde están los acentos y las eñes? ¿Es que acaso no hay nadie que os quiera en España? Noooooo, faaaalso, VUESTROS BECERROS OS ADORAAAAA, OS HEMOS QUERIIIIIDOOOO TAAAANNNTO. Me encantan las fotos. Besos a tutuplen para los dos, guapos (más Sam que Marta)
Alex

Deirdre dijo...

What a lovely city you are living in. Those are really lovely photos. I agree with Emma, I love the railway line and the fruit stall, but the light is amazing in all of them.

Paddy dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Paddy dijo...

Viva Espana!
Bring on the Germans!!

The Dirt Dude dijo...

Espero que tuvimos mercados asi! Parece linda... Me encantaria visitarles! Ademas, felicidades por la copa Euro!

Paddy dijo...

Viva Espana!
Viva Torres!!
Well done!!

marta dijo...

GRACIAS!!! Miguel, ojala vinieseis! we'd be so happy! It feels so good to see all Spain celebrating togeher! ... it is very good and rare I tell you , sometimes football is very good x