domingo, agosto 31

the mongolian dr.

this was Sam's back after visiting his new doctor...


a Mongolian woman with no Spanish whatsoever, her sister is the translator for Sam - she only has Chinese patients and her clinic is in her sitting room,lie down there on the floor.... Sam got her number through a Malasyan class mate and he swears by her
After nearly two months with a cold and synus, visits to different doctors and lots of drugs he decided to try this, and it worked - two sessions and he is a new man! reflexology, massages with fire, acupressure....
I had such a laugh when he told me about the whole experience,apparently it was all a bit confusing at first...
I can't wait for a visit!

4 comentarios:

Paddy dijo...

You look great, Sam, especially with the Mongolian cigarette burns. No wonder you feel better!

Ciara Brehony dijo...

That's incredible! What a great story to have!

Aoife dijo...

Nice bruises, but it feels great doesn't it! I swear by acupuncture for sinuses. Yer only man.

sam dijo...

it was a bit more brutal than one of your massages aoife but felt good to be better