Marta, those are amazing photos. You have a great eye for a good subject. You should (seriously) get a little book of your best photos printed. Check out if you could get a grant from your tourism board!!
whata good idea!!! gracias xxx
lovley
Oh, that should be lovely. ahem
beautuful photos Marta. Wow.
Seriously Marta, these are amazing pictures. You should publish a Lulu book. I'd buy a copy. See here: Lulu.com
gracias por escribirnos! preciosas tus fotos... seguiremos visitandote, es bonito conocer a alguién que vive tan lejos y piensa como nosotros!bs
Beautiful. Is that someone's house? I want to live there!
Que lindas son las fotos! Me hacen irme a Buenos Aires...
Beautiful pictures! Wow. I love these. More please!
What beautiful photos Marta. I agree you should put them all together in a book. You have a great eye for a lovely composition.
Publicar un comentario
11 comentarios:
Marta, those are amazing photos. You have a great eye for a good subject. You should (seriously) get a little book of your best photos printed. Check out if you could get a grant from your tourism board!!
whata good idea!!! gracias xxx
lovley
Oh, that should be lovely. ahem
beautuful photos Marta. Wow.
Seriously Marta, these are amazing pictures. You should publish a Lulu book. I'd buy a copy. See here: Lulu.com
gracias por escribirnos! preciosas tus fotos... seguiremos visitandote, es bonito conocer a alguién que vive tan lejos y piensa como nosotros!
bs
Beautiful. Is that someone's house? I want to live there!
Que lindas son las fotos! Me hacen irme a Buenos Aires...
Beautiful pictures! Wow. I love these.
More please!
What beautiful photos Marta. I agree you should put them all together in a book. You have a great eye for a lovely composition.
Publicar un comentario