on friday night we travelled beyond the Pampa looking for mountains arriving to Tandil ready to share some adventures with Luz and Maty

we eat so much, and walked a little bit

we didnt find many mountais but the landscape was so nice and it felt great to get some fresh air

a few hills over there....

it was he coldest day of the winter on Sunday so we drank plenty of hot chocolate up by the hills

and even got a bit of snow on the chair lift!
7 comentarios:
Good ad for that hot chocolate:
'Pampered on the Pampas.'
For a minute there I thought those landscapes were Ireland! Then I saw the blue sky. We don't get them here any more...
Such clear winter light. I can almost feel the crisp air in my mouth. I love country walking on days like that.
Oh, such lovely crisp winter days seem so far away. We are in our monsoon season. Rain and mud and cloudy days. Oh well...
Do you miss it? He he...!
Btw, that last photo is BRILLIANT!
Sammy gets to wear his hat at last! Hooray!
Your photos are amazing they always put me in good form. Thinking of both you and Sam enjoying the adventure.
Publicar un comentario