martes, septiembre 23

miramar

our 24 h in the Costa Atlantica



happy out at 6a.m.

a magical forest


it really is magical, there is some kind of special energy, check out the sticks holding on top, you could move them and they wouldn't fall, plus I hugged the trees and it is after midnight on Monday night I and feel like I could still go for a jog

lost in the forest we met lovely Felipe who lives there with his parents and his seven little brothers and sisters, he walked us all along the forest, such a nice country kid! great company



yum cazuela de mariscos - lovely food..


mmmmm... what can I say? you know who visited lately plus any nice walk feels even nicer with a bocadillo de jamon in your hands



yes! and the sea, we realised how much we miss it


fun!
( yes, I love my hat)

8 comentarios:

Paddy dijo...

Looks like you both had a great time at the coast & in the woods.

I also like the alfajores in the next lot!

Your parents and brother look well after the visit.

Paddy dijo...

Yes, the hat looks great.

In the background is Sam, either skimmng stones in the waves, or sinking rapidly in quicksands!

marta dijo...

skimming stones!!!! he can go to a competition by now

Ciara Brehony dijo...

Oh Marta. This has to be my favourite post so far. Why I cannot say. It just looks like you had an amazing time, and you look so happy, both of you.
Those trees look incredible and if you say they are magical, I believe you!

Esti dijo...

Qué bueno es poner rostro a un nombre... El gorro te queda genial!! Y esa zona parece impresionante...
:)

Deborah dijo...

Marta your blog is so beautiful..I have a very good friend heading out to BA with her husband and 4 children on Nov 12th...I hope they have as magical a time as you and Sam appear to be having.XX Deborah

Anónimo dijo...

Yo tambien me gusta el gorro! - You even managed to find some seafood in Argentina!!! Cuidate campeona! - w

The Dirt Dude dijo...

I don't understand how the sticks stay stacked like that...