Yay! Great to see a new bunch of photos at last. They look super.
Imagine such flowers in a city! Gorgeous!
Oh yes! This is how I remember Buenos Aires--the avenues lined with jacaranda trees in full bloom! So beautiful. Sorry I haven't checked in in a while. I've missed having time for this.Thanks for the beautiful photos.
Wow Marta! Stunning photos from the last month or so! I'm jealous that A&J will be going out to visit you! xo
Hey lovely! Want to play tag? If so, then follow me to my place... and no worries if not. I'm just nosey...
Por aquí es raro ver jacarandas!! Qué bonito!
It looks so beautiful there. Your photos are fantastic I hadn't checked your blog in a while and so I had a lovely treat going through all the photos.
I like that picture of the flowers against the building. A great contrast in colours. More please!
Publicar un comentario
8 comentarios:
Yay! Great to see a new bunch of photos at last. They look super.
Imagine such flowers in a city! Gorgeous!
Oh yes! This is how I remember Buenos Aires--the avenues lined with jacaranda trees in full bloom! So beautiful.
Sorry I haven't checked in in a while. I've missed having time for this.
Thanks for the beautiful photos.
Wow Marta! Stunning photos from the last month or so! I'm jealous that A&J will be going out to visit you! xo
Hey lovely! Want to play tag? If so, then follow me to my place... and no worries if not. I'm just nosey...
Por aquí es raro ver jacarandas!! Qué bonito!
It looks so beautiful there. Your photos are fantastic I hadn't checked your blog in a while and so I had a lovely treat going through all the photos.
I like that picture of the flowers against the building. A great contrast in colours. More please!
Publicar un comentario