you guys look like movie stars. Where's the new wooly jumper and Xmas tie, Sam? And the stupid paper hat? I bet you had sophisticated conversation too... just not right. Maybe that's the way they do it in BsAs I suppose.
It was so lovely to talk to you! I meant to say goodbye after everyone else got to talk to you but the phone made it's way off to somewhere else and I never did.
Looks like you had a lovely SUNNY Christmas... sigh... Yes, movie stars sounds right...
4 comentarios:
looks like it must have been a good article.
you guys look like movie stars. Where's the new wooly jumper and Xmas tie, Sam? And the stupid paper hat? I bet you had sophisticated conversation too... just not right. Maybe that's the way they do it in BsAs I suppose.
Looks great there, Marta and Sam!
Happy New Year.
It was so lovely to talk to you! I meant to say goodbye after everyone else got to talk to you but the phone made it's way off to somewhere else and I never did.
Looks like you had a lovely SUNNY Christmas... sigh...
Yes, movie stars sounds right...
Publicar un comentario