sábado, enero 17

simplex crosswords

from The Irish Times


thank you Dylan!

5 comentarios:

Paddy dijo...

No sneaking a look at the solutions.......

Ciara Brehony dijo...

I loved checking Post Restante as we travelled around India. There would always be a bundle of the I.T. simplex crosswords from Dad. It made the long train journeys so much more interesting!

I think it's just that little bit of familiar-ness that says 'home'...

Aoife dijo...

Ah the old simplex.
I have one I've saved since I got the ferry over on the 9th! And a couple of sudokus too for a rainy day!

Recumbentman dijo...

Steph gave me a book of The Times (London) jumbo crosswords for Christmas and I did some in Kerry. Serious! But so cool. I haven't done any since coming home; they take time. The I. T. hardex is not so hard really; for one thing he keeps repeating the same words (assess, ascend, things like that turn up with barely-altered clues).

sam dijo...

mira vos with your times (london) crossword! looking forward to seeing you very much, i'd appreciate an old style crossaire if you could fit one.