lunes, febrero 2

finally

winter 09
my clothes are in the shops!


little by little I´ll see them all coming out of production
I can´t wait to see someone wearing them on the street!
so nice to see the whole process
-------
so I designed the shirt , the knitted cape and the top
all for Vitamina www.vitamina.com.ar
web not updated though...

18 comentarios:

sam dijo...

dylan might recognise that top

Deirdre dijo...

Congratulations Marta, you have arrived ! you are now officially a fashion designer, well done. I always knew you had it in you to be successful.

Ciara Brehony dijo...

Woo! Congratulations Marta! This is amazing!

And they look divine!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Triskill Design dijo...

Wow Marta - That's amazing! You must be very happy

J x

Paddy dijo...

Congrats, Marta.
"Out Walking'........on the cat walk.

Anónimo dijo...

Enhorabuena guapíssima!!! Good work Marta. Show us more if you can, and tell us where we can buy online - w

Cliona O'Flaherty dijo...

Oh my Gosh, that's so brilliant Marta, well done you!
X

Ciara Brehony dijo...

The website looks gorgeous but soooo slooow! They really should update it. Shame.

Please please keep posting pictures as more come out. You should be so proud of yourself. Shout it to the world!!!

Aoife dijo...

Marta! I'm SO proud of you!!
Fashion Lady!
Well well done for all your hard work!
lots and lots of love xox

Emma dijo...

Congratulations, Marta!!! The clothes look fabulous. That must be a fantastic feeling. Well done.

Esti dijo...

Enhorabuena!! Ojalá actualicen pronto la página para ver más cosas tuyas!!
Un abrazo

Renate dijo...

Oh Wow Marta! The clothes are absolutely amazing! YOu are the best! I really really really really really really really want one of the black and white tops..know anyone on the inside??
Well done, my face is hurting from smiling.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Recumbentman dijo...

Wow! Brilliant! Can't wait to see them in the Buenos Aires shops . . .

marta dijo...

thanks everyone xx

Fiona dijo...

I have just checked in and seen your gorgeous creations. Well done they are amazing.....you should be so proud.

The Dirt Dude dijo...

That is amazing, Marta! We could use you over here in the States... We need some help on the fashion front...

Andrew Judge dijo...

Good Lord, Marta. I don't check your blog for 2 weeks and suddenly you're Stella McCartney. Brilliant!

Chris Judge dijo...

Holy bananas Marta. I somehow skipped this post. I had heard all about it and seen pics but WOW! Wonderful lady.