lunes, marzo 23

still hot

just when I thought that it was time to buy some nice new cardigans the heat came back again as if it was still January, and apparently it is here to stay a bit longer

but life goes on and we go out and about as if we were totally used to it by now
we probably are
you just avoid going out walking at lunch time and thats that - I guess siestas were invented for a reason...

more nice balconies





afternoon drinks ( mmm... no siesta on saturday...)

and plenty of colours

i love these "quinotos" in Sylvia´s patio, it is a typical fruit tree in the BsAs province , i love the tiles.. with little birds and everything
I know it was sunny in Dublin and Madrid, I hope you all enjoyed it

2 comentarios:

Perra Catolica dijo...

Martica!!! en esa foto estas ebria!!! te vende la cara...
este viernes nos vamos a tomar unas cervez despues de la oficina!
este viernes no se posterga

Ciara Brehony dijo...

I think your Autumn sunshine still beats ours.

Oh how I wish I was there!