I know you're having fun there, but it must be EXCITING to think of coming home!
yes yes yes! SO EXCITING!!!reallybut i am nervous inside somehowmoving i guess... all good though
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!! It is just so exciting. I love the second picture of sunlight and Sam...
Good news! Great photos.Now for that Portuguese language course.
Wow looks so nice there Marta! Everyone is very excited about seeing you.
qué bonita sorpresadescubrir tu blog :)muchas gracias por la visita!
yes - hurry on home and see how much we've grown! lots of love xox
Yeah! Hurry up!
Claro que os queremos ver muchissimo, pero debeis tener una mezcla de emociones en dejar un buen trabajo, un buen piso, la buena vida y un estudio de puta madre... Have a great time in Brazil, and we'll see you soon enough - w
OK. Barcelona got through to the final.
Hola! me encanta tu blog! y compartimos el amor por el textil!!saludos;)
That cloud formation must have been inspired by a Goya painting!
Publicar un comentario
12 comentarios:
I know you're having fun there, but it must be EXCITING to think of coming home!
yes yes yes! SO EXCITING!!!
really
but i am nervous inside somehow
moving i guess... all good though
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!! It is just so exciting.
I love the second picture of sunlight and Sam...
Good news! Great photos.
Now for that Portuguese language course.
Wow looks so nice there Marta! Everyone is very excited about seeing you.
qué bonita sorpresa
descubrir tu blog :)
muchas gracias por la visita!
yes - hurry on home and see how much we've grown! lots of love xox
Yeah! Hurry up!
Claro que os queremos ver muchissimo, pero debeis tener una mezcla de emociones en dejar un buen trabajo, un buen piso, la buena vida y un estudio de puta madre...
Have a great time in Brazil, and we'll see you soon enough - w
OK. Barcelona got through to the final.
Hola! me encanta tu blog! y compartimos el amor por el textil!!
saludos;)
That cloud formation must have been inspired by a Goya painting!
Publicar un comentario