cool pic!
Reminds me of Edward Hopper's 'Nighthawks' painting.
Ah so much to catch up on! I love this picture Marta dear. My kind of picture, capturing a moment in time. Really lovely.
Lee Friedlander-ish. Great!
You need to move to Tokyo next! You are an Urban Photographer.
you know what? i thought about that and it is on my mind - i think someday we'll move there for a bit and i will do a cool textiles course of some sorts... dreaming is free
I had to go to wikipedia to find out who Lee Friedlander is...Good shout Aoife. I found this photo which is definitely Marta-ishhttp://www.artnet.com/usernet/awc/awc_workdetail.asp?aid=424415352&gid=424415352&cid=84105&wid=424427353&page=3
wow willyi love that pic - i wish i coult take such pics!besos
Publicar un comentario
8 comentarios:
cool pic!
Reminds me of Edward Hopper's 'Nighthawks' painting.
Ah so much to catch up on!
I love this picture Marta dear. My kind of picture, capturing a moment in time. Really lovely.
Lee Friedlander-ish. Great!
You need to move to Tokyo next! You are an Urban Photographer.
you know what? i thought about that and it is on my mind - i think someday we'll move there for a bit and i will do a cool textiles course of some sorts... dreaming is free
I had to go to wikipedia to find out who Lee Friedlander is...
Good shout Aoife. I found this photo which is definitely Marta-ish
http://www.artnet.com/usernet/awc/awc_workdetail.asp?aid=424415352&gid=424415352&cid=84105&wid=424427353&page=3
wow willy
i love that pic - i wish i coult take such pics!
besos
Publicar un comentario