the vegetable shops are full of these big yummie arándanos at the moment - apparently Europe is not buying them this year so they all stay in this part of the word to be bought for a very reasonable price, I am delightedI will defenitely miss the fruit and veg that we buy here, so tasty
I should have a post about "our bolivians" our veggie shop run by bolivians where we go with our rucksack religiously every saturday - i went last night to buy some extra oranges ( navel oranges - yummmm) and told them we are leaving , I got a bit sad
oh well...
.jpg)
8 comentarios:
Heath picked the first frochan today (remember our wild blueberries last year?) The hills are going to be COVERED in them! We have to make sure to get out before our neighbour, Alan, who has his eye on them!!
i hope i get there on time, you see?? i wont even think of my bolivians once i get to visit you
So that's where the blueberries got to? Hard to find them in our shops/farmers' markets at times. Now if you could get an export licence....
feel like writing a song about fruit n veg, Sam?
aix, las despedidas..
a mi me dan mucha penita siempre, soy tan sentimental que me dan ganas de despedirme de hasta la cosa más pequeñita.
de momento,
feliz último día de trabajo!
Hmm... thought I left a comment here ages ago! Oh well...
I was thinking the punnets in our local were a wee bit on the paltry side. Now I know why! Lucky you! Hope you're making the most of them. ;-)
Hey, Marta. Those blueberries must be over ripe at this stage. What have you been doing? What's the story about Brazil?
As you say farewell to Argentina, thanks for all the blogs, photos and comments etc. Great imagery
Publicar un comentario