Cake.
Finally cold? Ah, welcome to winter. Time to head back to Europe soon.
The aromas are almost tangible there.
Mmm... I do love that feeling when the air has a bite to it and one is inspired to seek out comfort and cosiness! Coffee and cake!(word verification is 'nonsins'. Not sure if that is nonsense or non sins... was it chocolate cake?)
I love your photos Marta. I want to draw comics whenever I see them. Stories about people who live in a big city and visit lovely little shops and have coffee. Not sure what else they'd do though...
Publicar un comentario
5 comentarios:
Cake.
Finally cold? Ah, welcome to winter. Time to head back to Europe soon.
The aromas are almost tangible there.
Mmm... I do love that feeling when the air has a bite to it and one is inspired to seek out comfort and cosiness!
Coffee and cake!
(word verification is 'nonsins'. Not sure if that is nonsense or non sins... was it chocolate cake?)
I love your photos Marta. I want to draw comics whenever I see them. Stories about people who live in a big city and visit lovely little shops and have coffee. Not sure what else they'd do though...
Publicar un comentario