skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
out walking
martes, julio 7
last day at work
finishing up work was hard and stressful, but I did well and that's what matters I imagine
here I am with some of my mates
this is on my last day , just a month ago
I am ready for the next one
2 comentarios:
Aoife
dijo...
Marta, you are a brilliant girl!
8 de julio de 2009 a las 6:20
Ciara Brehony
dijo...
I bet they were sorry to see you go!
10 de julio de 2009 a las 20:13
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
marta
marta&sam - little bits of our life in Buenos Aires or how to get a bit closer - we hope you like it *** ****
Ver todo mi perfil
2 comentarios:
Marta, you are a brilliant girl!
I bet they were sorry to see you go!
Publicar un comentario