no pictures of the amazing bar, oh well, I'll leave that for when one of you comes over - Sam hated it, too much opulence/decadence, very interesting though - and imagine the people having coffee there! I have it as a must go for any visitors.
lunes, mayo 12
fancy toilet
it is worth going into this hotel just to have a look, we went to a quite disappointing exhibition there but the toilet was worth it

no pictures of the amazing bar, oh well, I'll leave that for when one of you comes over - Sam hated it, too much opulence/decadence, very interesting though - and imagine the people having coffee there! I have it as a must go for any visitors.
no pictures of the amazing bar, oh well, I'll leave that for when one of you comes over - Sam hated it, too much opulence/decadence, very interesting though - and imagine the people having coffee there! I have it as a must go for any visitors.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comentarios:
I love your comment: "Crap exhibition, but great toilet"! Is that what they said about Duchamp's urinal?
Wow! What a mad looking place! I'd love to see more...
Was lovely to chat earlier. You have to do something about that camera! It's like talking to a ghost! Very spooky, ha ha! ;-D
Years ago I won an Irish Times book voucher for suggesting a subject for their literary competition: an art exhibition catalogue number is accidentally attached to the toilet at the exhibition. Write a critique as it would have appeared on the Arts page. [I had never even heard of Duchamp at the time!]
I have a copy of those reviews somewhere in my archives.
Publicar un comentario