lunes, julio 7

vitamina

is where I have been working for the last month - last thursday I visited the warehouse where they store stuff and deal with some of the production

loooooads of material in stock and I had to go through it all to see if I can use it for something, well... I think I can...

I love this machine, every roll of material we buy has to go through this light where it gets checked in case there is anything wrong

the cutting tables are enormus and the machines look dangerous but so cool





back to the ofice after my little trip

I love this job

3 comentarios:

Ciara Brehony dijo...

Wow! This is so impressive!

Andrew Judge dijo...

This is great. I love seeing interesting stuff from other people's jobs. Like Cliona's photoshoot. Keep it up.

Fiona dijo...

Your first photo reminds me of being in a sweet shop with so many lovely things to choose from.