viernes, mayo 22

oh... the colours


i Love the autumn
who doesn´t I wonder
i took this picture today cause the heat came back
and walking around sleeveless again
these leaves remind me
yes, it is actually autumn!

8 comentarios:

Aoife dijo...

Oh I LOVE Autumn!
But then I love Winter, and then I love Spring... and then I LOVE SUMMER!!!
I realised today how soon we're going to see you both! JOY!

Recumbentman dijo...

I love your pictures Marta!

Sam said on Skype yesterday that he had seen some of your trousers walking down the street, in a very fashionable area, on a very fashionable woman . . . Bravo!

Anónimo dijo...

What exactly was Sam looking at when he made that discovery one wonders?...Hmmmmm

emedemarta dijo...

el otoño es precioso, pero ahora a mi me toca disfrutar de la primavera!

abrazos desde barcelona

sam dijo...

Trousers

Ciara Brehony dijo...

Me too me too! I think autumn is actually my favourite tho.

But still... there's something about the greening and the warming and the sunning...

Beautiful picture Marta, as always. And congrats on the trousers!

Andrew Judge dijo...

Gorgeous picture. It's so weird to think of Autumn as I sit here in shorts, hiding from the sun (which is too hot!)

Andrew Judge dijo...

Well done on the trouser front too.